Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Vacation Packages

How awesome it was to order something and have it delivered to my vacation destination. I knew my order wouldn't arrive at home before I left. I admit I was a little worried it wouldn't arrive here because I'm in a tourist area away from any major post offices. In fact I think it made 4 stops along the way before he came out for delivery.

That aside, I'm pretty excited my order of yarn arrived bringing lots of  anticipation and excitement to start on some new projects. 







The first one i want to start is a child's sweater.  The pattern is Demetra Cardigan from Knit Picks.  

I need to get these two guys finished first, though. :(

We'll see how it goes.

(Sorry about the odd order and crazy formatting   First post from my phone and not impressed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment